Thank you for your enquiry. Please fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Or if you dislike forms please email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Year and Carnival are the busiest and most expensive time of the year in Brazil. Book well in advance.
The house is ideal for 6 to 8 guests (+ cot)
Please note – We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
2018 Prices (in pounds) – email us for other currencies
- Low season £ 395 per night, or £ 275 for just 2 people (exclusive use).
- High season £ 520 per night, £ 395 for just 2 people.
- New Year (Reveillon) and Carnival packages are 5 nights – £ 3500
Low season March – November (except Easter & August)
High Season Dec – Feb (+ Easter & August)
Minimum 3 nights stay
- English-speaking meet and greet in Paraty, who will accompany guests to the house to show them around and be available by telephone for any help or questions during the stay.
- Supermarket shopping service so your food and drinks are ready and waiting. We will send you a list and you only pay supermarket prices.
- Return boat transfers to / from the house (one each way).
- Private boat trips / visits to Paraty (depending on length of stay)
- Daily housekeeping service 8 am to 1 pm. Adriana can also prepare delicious Brazilian meals – we’ll send you a list of her dishes and we can add ingredients to your food list.
- Cotton sheets and towels.
- Local phone, Internet (modem), SKY TV, ipod/iphone docking speaker.
- Fully equipped – incl 2 double kayaks, 2 Stand Up Paddle boards, small library of books and DVDs, board games etc.
Casa Cairucu postal address – Simon Heyes, 12b Cotham Road, Cotham Bristol BS6 6DR, UK